My mentoring program is designed to inspire you to think outside the box while I help you:
1. ...meet the needs of your individual children
2. ...discover the learning styles of your children, as well as your personal style
3. ..meet your own needs while tending to the rest of your family's needs
4. ...overcome your fears (we ALL have them)
5. ...get "unstuck" when you feel like something needs to change, but you don't know WHAT that something is
6. ...manage your time
Here's what my mentoring program won't do:
1. I won't choose your curriculum for you. I will, however, make suggestions as to how you can best meet the individual needs of your children
2. I won't persuade you to buy into any one particular philosophy. Homeschooling takes many forms, and you can mix and match philosophies as well as curriculum.
Read my testimonials page, and schedule your first appointment by clicking on the calendar below.
The monthly mentoring fee is only $10 per month for a 30-minute session!
Before each session I ask you to email me ahead of time with questions and thoughts that you'd like to discuss during our call. This helps us make the most of our phone time together.
There is no obligation. You may sign up for the program and cancel online at any time.
Take advantage of our Back to School Rates which are good through September 1st!
Monthly Mentoring FAQs